Having consistent policies necessitate a safe, organised, empowering and non-discriminatory work place for our staff.
We take the wellbeing and safety of our staff, our relationships with our clients and suppliers and the work we conduct extremely seriously. The following policies and procedures have been put in place to ensure that all parties, whether it be our staff, our clients or our suppliers, understand the regulations in force when working with or as part of the RS Divers team.
- Annual Leave Policy
- Clear Desk Policy
- Data Protection and Data Security policy
- Drug & alcohol policy
- Health, Safety & Environmental policy
- Equal opportunities policy
- Management policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- No Smoking Policy
- Professional Development and Training Policy
- Quality Policy
- Riddor policy
- Terms & conditions of contract